The coating tool, slot die , is used for precision coating of liquid crystal panels, highly-functional films, and lithium-ion secondary batteries.
The blade edge of the slot die adopts micro-fine cemented carbide. Superior processing technology and an environment of strictly controlled temperatures produce our high-accuracy products.
Application ranges include
- ・Lithium Ion Battery
- ・Functional Films
- ・Thin Film Solar Cells / Organic Solar Cells
- ・Fuel Cells
- ・Optical Films
High precision from proprietary grinding technology
Our grinding technology enables us to improve the coating uniformity with a razor-sharp coating lip below 2μm/m straightness.
Long-life and high quality coating due to tungsten carbide lips
A combination of corrosion-resistant carbide and wear-resistant stainless steel alloy delivers high quality coating while maintaining durability and longevity.
Can be manufactured to lengths up to 3800mm (149inch) for higher efficiency and productivity.
- ・Length available : Max. 3800mm
- ・Dry film thickness : 10nm - 0.7mm
- ・Wet film thickness : 3μm - 1mm
- ・Viscosity : About 1cps - 50,000cps
Various coating patterns
Available in intermittent coating, stripe coating, and patch coating patterns.
Slit width adjustment systems
- ・Manual adjustment for finer control
- ・Expansion and contraction of lip gap
- ・Quantitative process control
- ・Consistency and repeatability
- ・Digital output for user friendliness
- ・Sliding modules for target area adjustment
Tungsten carbide lip
Sub-micro grain cemented carbide TF15
TF15 grade has exceptional advantages of high strength and toughness with optimizing high breakage resistance and strong edge sharpness.
Conceptional position of cemented carbide
Consultation on the products and technologiesOnline help 24 hour reception
We will answer to you by e-mail